Access the links below to browse media features relating to specific areas of interest:
Also browse the below publications of general animal law media features:
Image: battery cages (Source: Animals Australia)
- Kirby pushes for animal protection rethink, Kirby pushes for animal protection rethink, 8 August 2012.
- Unhappy Hunting Grounds, Article in the Australian, 13 March 2012.
- Lawyer Slams Sports Minister Over Jumps Racing, Article in the Australian, 10 April 2012.
- Nightmare Start for Jumps Racing, Article in the Herald Sun, 29 March 2012.
- Truth in labelling bill ruffles feathers, Lead story on ABC News courtesy of the 7.30 Report (ABC Network), 7 October 2011.
- KFC pulls ‘free roam’ ads after watchdog bites chicken suppliers, Article in the Sydney Morning Herald, 14 September 2011.
- ‘Free to roam’ poultry producers taken to court, Article on the ABC News website, 9 September 2011.
- ACCC objects to poultry marketing, News Story on Lateline (ABC Network), 8 September 2011.
- Agriculture Minister demands mandatory stunning for cattle, Adelaide Advertiser, 14 July 2011.
- Live Animal Exports to Indonesia, Four Corners “A Bloody Business”, 30 May 2011.
- Ritual Animal Slaughter Routine in Australia (p. 2 of 2), The Australian, 23 June 2011.
- Ritual Animal Slaughter Routine in Australia (p. 1 of 2), The Australian, June 23 2011.
- ‘Cruel deception’ – the millions of eggs that led to a $50,000 fine, Article in WA Today by Chalpat Sonti. See reasons for judgment related to this case in Cases of interest, 4 February 2011.
- Piggy in the Middle, Article in Adelaide Now, 25 December 2010.
- Kangaroo culling reasons come under fire, Media article on report by THINKK, 29 November 2010.
- parties-clash-over-live-animal-exports-20101014-16keg.html, Article in the Sydney Morning Herald, 14 October 2010.
- ‘Animal Farm’, Australian Story, ABC1, Monday 11 October 2010, 8pm.
- Coles has no beef with paying more for animal friendly produce, Article in Weekend Australian, 18-19 September 2010.
- Farmers paid to dob in animal cruelty, Report on ABC news, 22 October 2010.
- If they could talk, Article in The Weekend Australian Magazine, 3-4 July 2010.
- The lawyer who defends animals, Article in The Guardian, 5 March 2010.
- Bin the Spin, Article in The New Lawyer, 19 November 2009.
- Free speech? Not while we’re on sheep’s back, Article by David Marr in the Sydney Morning Herald, 23 August 2007.